Monday, May 25, 2009

Remodeling...

Kevin and I both took this week off from work because we wanted to stay home and work... Lucky us! We are remodeling the living room, kitchen and hallway. When the previous owners painted, they chose not to texture anything and they used flat paint. Now, I agree that flat paint is nice when it is first done, but now it is not so nice. So, we have decided to texture all the walls and ceilings. We will also be getting rid of the burgundy wall and horrid light fixtures. Here are some before photos, I'll update throughout the process...



PS- Things got so crazy that I didn't get any before photos of the kitchen so these are from when we were looking at the house... the decorations belong to the previous owners...

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see the finished project!! good luck!! I am not jealous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! what a job you have for yourselves.
    I hope that you get a lot done this week while you have it off.
    I can't wait to be able to paint the walls in a home that is ours!
    Have Fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun we will have to come see it sometime we have a bunch of mini remodel projects that we are going to do but it is so much work that we need to just get rid of the kids to do it!

    ReplyDelete