Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Loser!

Alright... I know that I'm a loser because I haven't posted since like... October... Seriously, I realize how pathetic that is... So, I'm going to make an attempt to catch up on some things because now I have a little more time on my hands... Yay! For starters, I now have a new job. I am no longer at the Dollar Tree. Let's just pause for a WOO HOO!!! I'm now working for Anesthesia Associates... That's right, a doctor's office so I have doctor hours. Off by 4:00pm Mon-Thur and off by 3:00 on Friday's for an early start to my weekend. No more nights, no more weekends. Isn't that fantastic? I'm truly been blessed because now I actually get to have dinner with my dear husband. Don't misunderstand, he never made me feel like a bad wife, but there is something to be said for making a warm meal for your husband and pack lunch for the next day... That's what good women do for their hubbies! Anywho... enough babbling for now. I'll post more later.... promise!

1 comment:

  1. That is great! I think anybody would be happier with regular hours that you just know everyday and week and month! Awesome, there is nothing better then having a nice home cooked meal with your family everyday!

    ReplyDelete