Thursday, October 8, 2009

Mike

Can you believe it? Little Michael-Tyckle is a senior. We went out about a week ago and took his senior pictures. He's a pretty good lookin' kid don't you think? He is so much fun and has such a unique outlook on life. He also LOVE'S his guitar. Good luck this year Mike!


PS, I don't know what I did to make them grainy but Kira told me that I had to get them up here tonight!!! Since it is almost 130am and I have such a crazy day tomorrow...I mean today, I am going to bed now and I'll fix them later... but you get the idea right?

3 comments:

  1. I remember going out with you to do senior pic's! They look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh They looks awesome!!I love the underpass ones!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ow Ow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a babe! Good pictures...sorry it took me so long to look. I know...I'm a bad friend. But you got some good lunch out of the deal! :)

    ReplyDelete