Sunday, January 25, 2009

Funny Mammals

Sorry to all of those who get sick of only seeing posts about people's pets.... but when you don't have kids, pets is what you get... haha

We have funny mammals. Our dog is my shadow. She is two feet away from me at all times when I'm home. If I'm at the computer, she will worm her way in so she is right at my feet. She wants to be pet and loved on all time time.




The man, however, is different. He will not cuddle, he does not want to be pet, and he does his best to stay just out of reach. Unless.... you have a cuddly blanket. Then he will make himself right at home as long as you don't pet him him while he decides to grace you with his presence.



PS- Sorry the pictures are crappy, they were taken on Kevin's phone.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I just found your blog thru Kristina's. I LOVE pet posts! And I swear we took a MILLION pictures of our cat doing crazy things or sleeping in weird positions before we had Samantha. A friend of mine admitted to a childhood habit of making sure that EVERY roll of film her mom had in the camera ended up with at LEAST one picture of the family dog, and she has matured into making sure that there is a picture of the family dog in every blog post. I absolutely love it and it makes me smile :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I just found your blog today while looking at the workmans. I guess I never realized it was you until I looked closer at who was there.
    Hope you remember me. Take a look at our blog too!
    robandsuzie.blogspot.com
    Can't wait to see you visiting!

    ReplyDelete